Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I came across your resume in our database and would like to check your
availability for .Net Winforms Developer Position with my client. Please go
through the below cited job description and send me your resume, if you are
interested.

If due to any reason, you are not available for this job, please forward this
requirement to someone who has matching skills set.

Position: .Net Winforms Developer

Location: New York City, NY

Interview: Telephonic and in person

Duration: Long Term Contract

CFT is a global team responsible for building and delivering trade management,
Client Relationship Management (CRM), Management Information System (MIS) and
productivity tools for clients, salespeople and bankers. Our tools are used by
thousands of client-facing staff in the front and middle office across all
products. The diversity of our user base presents us with unique challenges as
we tailor solutions that are both specific to our business users and are
reusable by others.

Main Function

Purpose

Audit Access to Data in POINT

Summary

Primary Goal

1.

When a User or Admin User performs the following in the User Interface:

1.       Open

2.       Modification

The action will be correctly logged into the client_audit table.   This may
involve wiring additional logging calls when an action is not being logged
presently.

2.

Clean up the list of codes being logged by

1.       Removing duplicates in <table>

2.       Throwing exceptions in the middle tier where there is no entry in the

3.       Removing the lazy init
 of codes in the middle tier code

Secondary Goal

Log access via email links to reports.

Possibly block unauthorized access using permission groups.

Will need to look at who is currently accessing and grandfather them in.

Possibly can be accomplished by looking at web access logs, but this need to be
clarified

Tertiary Goal

Clean up the client_audit table by removing the sparse modeling columns

Possibly accomplished by moving these columns into a different table

Open questions

Applications that the User Interface 'hosts' through web pages

Scenario Analysis

UDI

OUT OF SCOPE

Batch - This is about access through the User Interface.

Person Requirements

o    Level - Mid to Upper AVP

o    Skills

·

Strong .Net Winform

·

Basic MS SQL (intermediate to complex queries)

·

Experience with Java middle tier would be beneficial

o    Responsibilities

·

Gap analysis on existing logging

·

Modify or Add wiring where required in the POINT UI.

·

Basic queries in the data base to verify usage is properly logged.

·

Testing (Unit and other types) of all changes.

·

See work to Production through the POINT release cycle.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandan

IRIS Software, Inc.

Direct Phone: 732 912 7717 / Fax: 732 393 0035

chanda...@irissoftinc.com
 / www.irissoftinc.com

200 Metroplex Drive, Suite 300, Edison, NJ 08817

233 Broadway, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10001

A CMMi, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001 Company

Ranked on the Inc 500 list, Deloitte & Touche Fast Technology Companies, and NJ
Finest Companies
 "