*Hi Friends,*

*Please send the resume at si...@itintellects.com <si...@itintellects.com>
(or) reach me at 828-202-6177*

*Title: Java Developer With (IBM RAD)*

*Location: Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Multiple positions Need USC only *

This company is asking a Quick turnaround 24 to 48 hrs, if we source they
can share more requirements before they post in the market

 The rates we get are as follows: Multiple positions Need USC only

5 Years Exp

4 Years Exp

3 Years Exp

2 Years Exp

1 Year or less

 Minimum Requirements:

      *The first is what we have been calling a Java Developer*.  A
separate job description is enclosed, but we see the developer as a more
junior type of person, even someone right from college if they have an IT
degree.  Someone who can function more as a generalist and who does not
necessarily write code all the time but who can help out in a number of
areas and easily move from one area to another.  More specifically those
areas include;

Java development background (two to five years ideally, probably no more
than five)

Testing experience, creation of test data, management of test files

Data conversion, migrating and reconfiguring files from one format to
another

Report generation and creating output files

Working with SQL queries

Experience with development tools (IBM RAD)

BA/BS in IT.

*With Regards*

*IT INTELLECTS*

*Mohammed Siraj*