Hi Partners,

My name is S. Srikanth .  IT Recruiter with SVK Systems INC.

Please go through the requirement And Send matching resumes to
srikant...@svksystems.com.

*Role: SAP- ABAP Developer.*

*Location: Nashville TN.*

*Duration: 12 months .*

*Interview: Phone*

*Job Description*:

We are looking for ABAP Developer with strong experience in SAP PI (Process
Integration). If you do not already have it, you will gain PO (Process
Orchestration) experience on this consulting assignment. This engagement is
set to start as a 6-12 month assignment, but many other projects are slated
that could keep this contract rolling for 18-24 months.

This person should have functional experience with SAP OTC modules like SD,
MM and/or FI. SAP Version 7.1 and above is required as this organization is
on 7.31 (moving to 7.4). Any platform migration experience is a plus (I.e.
IBM to SAP) and any SAP Architecture experience would be preferred as well.

Very strong communication skills are required in this environment. This
person will be working on a team that reports to multiple business units.
Interfacing with those units in an effective manner is of the utmost
importance.

THANKS & REGARDS.

S.Srikanth.

IT Recruiter.

SVK Systems INC.11465,Johns Creek.Georgia-30097.

Direct : 678-387-2924 | Email id : srikant...@svksystems.com

Find us in Web: http://www.svksystems.com/