Hello,
Hope you’re doing great, We have a below  requirement with our Direct
Client please check through the requirement and let us know you’re comfort
levels on the requirement, Waiting for your response ASAP.

*Job Title: Java Developer*
*Location: Menlo Park, CA*

*Duration: 6 months+Note: Require local candidate for f2f and need visa
copy for submission.*

*Job Description:*
·          5 to 8 years of experience.
·          Excellent Framework level Architecture, Design and Development
experience.
·          Very good working experience in *Core Java*, J2EE
(JSP/Servlet), *Spring
Framework*

   - .      Very good working experience in *Web Services and
   terminologies( WSDL, SOAP, JAXWS, JAXRS)*
   - .      Working / good knowledge in *Web Service Registry*( like WSO2
   Governance Registry),* Zoo Keeper*

·          Very good experience with design patterns.
·          Excellent experience on using Maven(build tool),
SVN(Configuration Management), Tomcat and any development editor
(STS/Eclipse/Intellij).
·          Possess hands on experience using UNIX/LINUX.
·          Hands on experience in writing Junit test cases and Integration
test cases.

*Thanks & Regards*
*Chris Johnson*| *A*ppnet *G*lobal Inc.
*Mail: *ch...@appnetglobal.com