Hi Partners,

My name is S. Srikanth .  IT Recruiter with SVK Systems INC.

Please go through the requirement And Send matching resumes to
srikant...@svksystems.com

*Role: VB.net and C++ developer*

*Interview: Need a F2F *

*Duration: 6 months*

*Location: **San Diego, CA.*

Key skills we are looking for C++, HTML 5, VB, Oracle, .NET for a
scheduling application.

Mobile development.

Some travel in the southern CA region 25%

Structure Networks is in search of a C++ developer for our client in San
Diego, CA.

*Qualifications:*

Specific Experience / Skills:

Must Have - minimum 5 years of development in VB, .net, C++

Prefer: Click Enterprise Software Development - Schedule, Mobile

Prefer: HTML 5 and JavaScript

Prefer: Understanding of relational databases 5+ years development
experience.

Expert technical knowledge, with hands-on experience in program development
in one or more technology environments.

Expert skills in verbal and written communications, with the ability to
express highly complicated technical concepts in business terms.

Expert analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills. Strong
interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross-functional project
teams.

Extensive knowledge in systems development life cycle and methodologies .

Demonstrated ability to lead small (1-3 resources) development efforts.

C++ Language, Visual C++

JDK

Structured Query Language

*Responsibilities:*

Conducts requirements gathering, systems analysis and design for high
complexity applications. Prepares detailed program specifications for high
complexity applications from which programs will be designed, coded,
configured, visually developed, tested, debugged. Follows program
specifications to design, install, code, document, configure, visually
develop, test, debug, plan and execute implementation of application
programs. Develops process business knowledge and relationships to
integrate activities with other IT and business personnel to ensure
successful implementation of projects and production support efforts.
Reports to management on the status of project efforts for self and others,
anticipating and identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project
goals and implementing corrective actions.

THANKS & REGARDS.

S.Srikanth.

IT Recruiter.

SVK Systems INC.11465,Johns Creek.Georgia-30097.

Direct : 678-387-2924 | Email id : srikant...@svksystems.com

Find us in Web: http://www.svksystems.com/