Hi,

APLOMB TECHNOLOGIES Looking for Sr. Bench Sales guys to work night shifts &
having good Communication Skills., if anybody is interested please respond
to this email immediately.

*Job Description*
*We have an  5 open positions for our Hyderabad Office*

*APLOMB TECHNOLOGIES is looking to add a Sr. Bench Sales Recruiter’s to our
Staff Augmentation and consulting division. If you have the prior related
experience, commitment, and desire necessary to build a network of partners
and to maintain/expand existing relationships then this position is for
you! We have an expansive team of IT professional that are loyal and
dedicated. As a manager of these high energy and talented, your prime
responsibility will be to maintain 95%+ utilization rate.*

*Responsibilities:*
*• Able to work as a Team Member in a Team.*
*• Ability to interact, develop tier-1 Vendor network and get the
H1B/OPT/CPT candidates placed in minimal turnaround time.*
*• proven Experience in marketing and Placing the Candidates within a short
period.*
*• Candidates who are in US IT Staffing with extensive experience in Bench
sales and good leadership qualities.*
*• Candidates who are in US IT Staffing with minimum of 4+ Years proven
H1B/OPT/CPT  Sales experience in a corporate environment.*
*• Proficient in Corp-to-Corp, 1099 & W2 *
*• Strong knowledge and Experience in Job Portals and Social Networking
sites.  *
*• Possess the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment*
*• Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-
paced, changing work environment.*
*• Must be well-versed with Legal, contracts and immigration process.*

*Requirements:*
*• Bachelors Degree*
*• Minimum 3-6 years in marketing and placing in IT Staffing business*

*Please respond be back with full details along with your updated resume
asap to  **veeraaplomb...@gmail.com <veeraaplomb...@gmail.com>*

*Total Experience :*
*Present CTC :*
*Expected CTC :*