Hello,

Please find below requirement with My Direct Client and let me know if you
have any Suitable consultant with you.

Don't Reply to this Gmail Send resume to my Official ID

Position: QA Security consultant

Location: Dallas ,TX

Duration: 12 Months

Experience working with automated testing tools such as *AppScan ,
BurpSuite*.Good knowledge of OWASP Top 10 Strong knowledge of quality
assurance methodologies, standards, and best practices Strong *Black Box
testing experience* with complex and functionality-rich systems Determine
right security tools for the application.Mentoring team members on security
practices Experience working in* Agile environment*.

*Name: *

*Location: *

*Availability: *

*Contact No: *