you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: SQL Server DBA/Developer (10+ years Consultants
only)*

*Location: Hartford, CT Duration: 6+ months*

*Responsibilities include:*

*10+ years Experience*

•Database performance tuning and monitoring.

•Perform database maintenance such as table re-organizations, index
rebuilds.

•Perform database migrations and re-loads in application test environments.

•Perform schema design review and changes for application releases.

•Develop procedures and functions using database languages.

•Provide support for day-to-day operations and troubleshooting.

•Ability to work in a 24X7 on-call environment when needed.

•Provide design advice from database performance perspective.

•Lead application database upgrade planning, development of database
migration design strategies, and other assorted database projects for CJIS
applications.

•Document processes to promote admin team knowledge sharing.

•Document designs using Rational Unified Process (RUP) structured
methodology.

•Ability to work in a high intensity, multi-application environment.

•Administer multiple databases across multiple applications, test and
production environments.

•Provide the Operations Manager with the data architecture and design for
the entire CJIS environment.

•Knowledgeable on all facets of Software Development Methodology (SDM) and
assisting the CJIS Governing Board team on SDM compliance for CJIS
activities.

•Fulfill the SDM data Architect duties.

•*Foster and ensure cooperation and coordination among the various justice
partners and Information Services (IS) organizations within the state and
local agencies.*

*•Ensure compliance with Justice Reference Architecture (JRA), National
Information Exchange Model (NIEM), National Center of Courts (NCSC) and
other criminal justice industry standards in all areas of the CJIS
environment, *

*and Global Federated Identity and Privilege Management (GFIPM).*

•Ensure vendors’ adherence to the methods, approaches, and standards
described in the CJIS systems’ data architecture.

•Create Request for Service (RFS) tickets when DAS-BEST Service Area
support is needed.

•Perform any duties as assigned by the Executive Director, Technical
Architect, or Operations Manager.

Required Skills/Experience:

The individual who fills this position should have solid background with
Microsoft SQL Server Database development skills and the ability to foster
and ensure cooperation and coordination among the various CJIS partners.

*The required skills are:*

*•Three or more years of SQL Server 2008 R2/2012 experience *

*•Minimum 5 years of experience as SQL Developer*

*•Minimum three years experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting
Services (SSRS), Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services SSIS, Microsoft
SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)*

* Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*RATE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
F: 724.264.5637
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*