Hi,

Hope you are doing fine!!

Please review the requirement and if you are interested  then reply back
with your updated  resume and contact details ASAP to
g...@alliedinformatics.com

Right now we have a websphere administrator opening on our Client
(Indianapolis). The hiring managers have interviewed about 7 people and
have provided this note:

“As you are looking for more candidates for our WAS admin position, we
would like to look for individuals that have some experience with *Websphere
ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) admin or at least with web services.*  We also
want to see more *experience with automation of application builds and
deploys.”*

&

“automation of build/deploy activities, Rational ClearQuest/ClearCase
admin, or Websphere ESB admin”

*Please send below information:*

Candidate Name (As per SSN):

Email ID:

Phone#:

Current Location:

Re-location:

Visa Status (Expire date):

Currently Working or Not:

Skype id:

Availability to join:

DOB (MM/DD only):

SSN (last 5 digits):

Thanks,

Guru

Allied Informatics, Inc.

1815 Satellite Blvd. Suite 302

Duluth, GA 30097 USA

Phone: 770.246.9800 Ext 107 | Direct: 678-562-0377

Email: g...@alliedinformatics.com  I URL: www.alliedinformatics.com