Hi ,
Please send your consultant resumes to zain.k...@panzersolutions.com

I have an immediate need for a position of Unix Admin if you are available
and interested in relocating to Religh, NC. Please reply me with your best
no# to reach and update resume in word format.

Title: Unix Admin
Location: Religh, NC
Duration: 6+ months contract

Provided below is the description of a contract opportunity with our direct
client, the State of NC, Department of Revenue.  They are looking to bring
on-board a UNIX Ainistrator with experience in AIX and Linux Server System
Administration; experience administering IBM Websphere; administering and
managing Tivoli Storage Manager backup systems.  Deadline to submit is next
Wednesday, June 11th.  Client will conduct telephone interviews and rate
will be discussed on an individual consultant basis, dependent on skills
and experience.

The Department of Revenue (DOR) is seeking to fill a 6 month contractor
assignment. The selected candidate will serve as a UNIX Administrator
reporting to the Server Support Manager. The primary function for this
position will be to provide systems administration, support for DOR
infrastructure, and provide subject matter expertise for project and
maintenance support efforts. The contractor will also be expected to
provide administrative support for Tivoli Storage Manager and the
supporting components of our computer backup infrastructure. Activities
will include planning, monitoring, troubleshooting, patching and hands-on
technical support. This position will coordinate server management
activities for the DOR infrastructure, work closely with management, peers,
and technical support contacts on activities relating to server management,
patch management, capacity planning, incident and change management
activities.

Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
Demonstrated experience in AIX and Linux Server system administration
Demonstrated experience administering and managing Tivoli Storage Manager
backup systems
Demonstrated experience administering IBM Websphere
Knowledge of network architecture and protocols in a large server
environment
Knowledge of storage architecture & external storage configuration in a
large server environment
Knowledge of web configuration software and architecture to support
Apache2, HTTP, and other web server platforms
Experience in change & release management lifecycles for large enterprise
systems
Skill in Systems Analysis and Design
Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing

Warm Regards,
Zain Khan
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zain.k...@panzersolutions.com