Hi ,

Please let me know if you have any consultant on the following requirement
and please respond with any available profile to vidya.sa...@cybsearch.com
or can call me at desk 832-510-8465 for further queries…..

Job Title: Oracle EBS SCM/P2P Functional Consultant

Start Date: ASAP

Duration: 3-6 months+

Client Location: Seattle, Washington

Phone Interview

Rate: $70-80/hr + Expenses

*  Job role of EBS_Supply Chain Management/Procure to Pay Functional Analyst

**  Strong resource with outstanding Functional knowledge on EBS_Supply
Chain Management with Procure to Pay Module.*

**  Minimum Relevant Experience of 2 - 3 years.*

* Should be available immediately.

Thank You

Sagar

vidya.sa...@cybsearch.com