you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: QA Tester Location: San Francisco, CA Duration: 6+
months*

We are looking for a *Mid/Senior level Systems QA Analyst to join the
Digital Channel Technologies testing team.*

The ideal candidate will be strong technical experience with the content
manage system (SDL Tridion), browser,

and mobile device testing experience.

Candidate needs to be a strong self-starter, and can multi-task (support
multiple projects) in a high pace environment.

*The responsibilities include but not limited to: *

Partnering with our application development/business teams to clarify
requirements and identify risks and incompatibilities with design to ensure
certification of code with quality

Lead testing discussions with partners to resolve testing challenges and
provide solutions to complex test problems

Work with clients to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology
to resolve questions during the testing process

May serve as a coordinator for all testing activities on a project,
including organizing activities with other testers and outlining
dependencies from development

Analyze, test, and certify application-specific software and perform
ambiguity reviews of business requirements and use cases and functional
specification documents

Participate in planning and directing testing milestones/schedules and
assignments, and monitoring project status in comparison to cost/time
projections.

Log, track, and verify resolution of software and specification defects

Document all phases of QA process.

May be responsible for designing and distributing training materials.

Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff including offshore
staff.

*Minimum Experience: *

*5+ years’  work experience in the IT field *

*3+ years’ experience in creating test plans, test design and test script *

*3+ years’ experience in cross-browser and mobile device testing *

*2+ years’ experience with IBM Clear Quest (or other defect management
tools) *

1+ years testing experience with a financial institution.

Strong usage of *HP / Mercury Quality Center (requirements, test plan, test
lab, and defect modules)     *

In-depth knowledge of Content Management Systems, specifically SDL Tridion

*Preferred Exp:*

Experience in Authoring Web Content – Real Time Production Pages

*Experience with web content strategy and information architecture *

*Experience testing with SDL components e.g. metadata, schema, components,
templates, *etc.

*1+ years’ experience in automation testing *

*XML and SQL testing knowledge *

CS degree or Equivalent work Experience

* Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*RATE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
F: 724.264.5637
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*