Hi,

Hope you are doing fine!!

Please review the requirement and if you are interested then reply back
with your updated resume and contact details ASAP to
g...@alliedinformatics.com

Position:  Business Analyst Consultant - Human Resources

Location:  Seattle, WA

Duration:  6 to 12 Months

Pay:  DOE/ All Inclusive (No expenses paid)

We are seeking to add an experience Business Analyst to our existing team.
Qualified candidate will:

- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills

- Experienced Business Analyst with in-depth knowledge of Human Resources.

- Experience working with an ERP solution such as Oracle or SAP is
preferred but not required.

- Must have hands on experience writing "As Is" business processes for a
Human Resources organization.

- Ability to work with business partners in identifying and cataloging
requirements for enhancements to existing functionality and/or new
functionality

- Experience in various types of requirement gathering methodologies (i.e.
User Stories, Traceability Matrix)

- Facilitate meetings (status, working sessions) with development and
business partners

- Facilitate and participate in various phases of testing for assigned
projects

                - Coordinate test planning, test set-up for user acceptance
testing

                - Unit testing with developer

- Strong communication and analytic skills are a must