Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *2153.

*Position:     Project CoordinatorLocation:    Jackson, MSDuration:   12+
MonthRequired:- Provides a high level of assistance to project members and
leaders to ensure all tasks on the projects are carried out to plan,
through data compilation, base-level analysis, report generation and
project tracking and communication. Drafts reports that include schedules,
tasks, deliverables and budget.Compiles metrics relating to IT project
success and risks.  Integrates project data for decision makers.
Administers and maintains project management software and tools. *
Organizes and publishes project related documentation in various sources.

Microsoft Project, Office

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Bhardwaj
Sr. Technical Executive
Email:abhis...@sysmind.com
38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ: 08550
Ph:609-897-9670 Ext :- 2153
M: 609-297-0794