Hi ,

We Looking for a Business Development Manager for our offshore office
Located at Hyderabad, Please Share resume to *tekrecruite...@gmail.com
<tekrecruite...@gmail.com>*

*Position **:* Business Development Manager

*Location**: *Hyderabad

*Working Hours**:  *Night Shift

*Resource joining date**: *ASAP

*BDM -Required Skills and Responsibilities**:*

·         Around 6+ years of excellent work experience in Major Account /
Sale management

         experience in IT staffing with excellent contacts with Tier one
companies, direct

         clients, preferred vendors and should be able to get immediate
business.

·         Proficient and demonstrable experience in all phases of the
business development

         and sales cycle.

·         Must be very proficient in using web portals, MS Office and other

          office/communication tools.

·         Experience in leading sales presentations.

·         Forms strong working relationships within the team.

·         Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists
others.

·         Must be a confident Self-Starter with experience in staffing
services.

·         Must have worked in developing direct Clients relationship.

·         Very strong communication skills – both written and oral.

*Educational Qualification**:*

·         Minimum Graduation.

*Please reply back to this email ** tekrecruite...@gmail.com
<tekrecruite...@gmail.com>**  with **your resume** and/or if you are some
know to you and interested in pursuing further pls. forward this email to
them.  *

Thanks and Regards

Raju

*tekrecruite...@gmail.com <tekrecruite...@gmail.com>*