you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: SQL BI Developer (Face to face interview after
telephonic) Location: El Monte, CA Duration: 6+ months*

*Title: Senior Business Intelligence Developer*

*Primary Duties and Responsibilities:*

*• 7+ years of strong hands on experience building large scale databases*

*• Broad understanding and experience of data modeling, data management,
ETL and BI*

• Experience in building enterprise data warehousing with table
partitioning, encryption and data compression

• Experience with database migration

• Design, develop and maintain reports, ad hoc queries and analytical
tools.

• Produce metrics and other report objects and components.

• Perform ongoing monitoring, automation and refinement of reports and BI
solutions.

• Perform daily monitoring of data loads, automated production reports and
automated report distributions through email.

• Work with BI Management to identify and resolve data related issues.

• Work with business departmental teams to help them define and document
business requirements for new metrics and reports.

• Participate in process reviews and enhancements.

• Provide analysis and issue resolution on business reported concerns.

• Participate in design and delivery of cubes, dashboards and various
self-service business intelligence solutions.

Other:

• Enforces established documentation guidelines and best practices.

• Maintains a high degree of business functional knowledge and current
automated technologies and tools.

• Adheres to all policies and procedures concerning all confidential
information including but not limited to internal use and restricted
information

*Qualifications:*

*Required*

*• Requires 7 years of SQL Server BI development (SSRS/SSIS/SSAS)
experience*

*• Solid T-SQL knowledge SQL query development using MS SQL 2005 and 2008*

*• Thorough understanding of relational databases and SQL.*

• Good business understanding and ability to convert complex business needs
into efficient and accurate queries

• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills

• Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and to work well under pressure

• Must enjoy working in a fast-paced teamwork environment and dealing with
a variety of people

*Desired*

*• Banking systems experience.*

*• Team Foundation Server or a similar source control software experience.*

*• Business Intelligence (BI) tools (i.e. NovaView, ProClarity, Corda,
PerformancePoint)*

Technical skills:

1. C#, VB.NET

2. OCX Controls and imaging

3. MSMQ

* Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-913-8300*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*