you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: SAP SD Consultant Location: FT. LAUDERDALE, FL
Duration: 5+ months*

*Job Responsibilities*

*8+ years of experience (all-round strong SD and MM with integration
knowledge of MM, FI, CO, PP)*

*NO focus on: pricing, deliveries, procurement, production planning*

*Provide support in evaluating opportunities for process integration and
refinements.*

*Provide SAP support in SD and MM for production issues/escalations.*

*Prepare functional specifications and design documents for minor SAP SCM
releases.*

*Work closely with the ABAP team to identify and remediate areas where ABAP
code has been utilized instead of SAP SCM out-of-the box configuration.*

Play team member role in the testing of software upgrades.

Create test scripts; perform functional testing, according to test plans
and procedures, and document

Troubleshoot and identify root cause of assigned production support issues
within established SLA parameter.

Reproduce and document business side scenarios for the production support
team

Provide troubleshooting documentation and training for the production
support teams

Develop Knowledge Base articles for recurring production issues that relate
to user training

Identify root cause for production support issues

Identify and work to resolve low impact data discrepancies, escalating
issues to senior team members

Independently perform application systems configuration for Fast Track
Enhancements.

Perform application system configuration under the general direction of
senior system analysts and managers

Perform tasks as assigned by lead/senior analyst and system managers.

Work closely with architects and other analysts to ensure process
consistency and techniques across assigned processes and systems.

Research and solve process challenges by simulating different scenarios and
analyzing performance metrics through optimization techniques.

Suggest technical requirements in line with functional specifications from
end-users; document key issues; present alternatives.

* Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-913-8300*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*