you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: JAVA Developer Location: Atlanta, GA (Midtown)
Duration: 6+ months*

*The successful candidate will be working specifically on an effort to
re-write WebLogic Portal applications into WebLogic Standard applications.
*

There will be no on-call responsibilities.

*Required Skills           *

*•Minimum 3+ years of most recent experience in a professional environment
designing and developing Java web applications*

*•Minimum 4+ years of total experience in a professional environment
developing Java web applications *

*Proficiency in:*

*O Java and J2EE (WebLogic 10.x)*

Servlets and POJO’s

O JavaScript

oHTML5/CSS3

o SQL

*o Creating web services (such as SOAP/RESTful)*

o Knowledge of multi-threaded programming and message based processing
systems

*Preferred Skills*

*• ExtJS *

*• Eclipse*

• Adobe CQ5 (AEM)

• WebLogic Portal 10.x

• Apache Jackrabbit

• Apache Sling

• Apache Felix

• UI/graphic design experience

• JDBC

• IBM DB2 UDB

* Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-913-8300*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*