you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: Oracle PL/SQL Developer Location: Doral, FL
Duration: 6+ months*

*Job Description*

*Analyze, design, develop, test and integrate complex business applications
and interface programs using Oracle utilities like SQL, SQL Plus, PL/SQL,
Dynamic SQL, File Input/ Output, Oracle Jobs, SQL Loader, *

Export/Import, send email, Pro C with knowledge of UNIX shell scripting,
FTP, required to create and manage data models using Erwin or other data
modeling tools.

Load and transfer data from legacy systems to Oracle databases by writing
SQL Loader scripts, FTP and utility tool Ora Excel.

Extensive knowledge in developing database procedures and triggers as well
as working with Oracle Data Dictionary to develop scripts to support
database tuning activities, including typical Database Administrator
activities.

Analysis of business requirements, design and develop logic to provide for
company’s promotional campaigns using PL/SQL,

other development tools like SQL PLUS, toad and support for system
integration and user acceptance test procedure.

Knowledge of Oracle Financials applications contributes to the monetary
implications of sales promotions.

*Major Responsibilities*

*•Responsible for analysis, design, coding, unit testing, implementation
and documentation of procedural logic, PL/SQL scripts, *

data evaluation and all related tasks to perform successful sales promotion
by satisfying the business requirements and any other relational database
applications.

•Serve as a PL/SQL programmer to support customers and projects of groups
within the facility for the promotions, interface programs and system
applications developed on Oracle databases, UNIX and NT environments.

•Developed written procedures using reusable and modular coding practices,
that can substantially reduce development time for future projects,

covering the steps of system operation and day to day user involvement with
the system including standard operations, error correction, and backup
procedures.

Required to follow a rigorous software engineering life cycle, including
formal requirements for gathering analysis, design,

and documentation and version control procedures.

*Qualifications*

*•Bachelors Degree from four year college or equivalent professional
experience.*

*•Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting*

*•At least 5-6 years of PL/SQL*

*•Minimum four years of hard core PL/SQL programming*

* Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-262-9006*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*