*Greetings !!! *

This is Pavan Kaparthi, Sr. Technical Recruiter from AVANI TECH SOLUTIONS
INC.  We have an Immediate Closable Requirement with one of our client.
Please find the below Position and share me if you have any suitable
consultants resumes to *pava...@avanitechsolutions.com
<pava...@avanitechsolutions.com>*

*Position : SOA/SOAP UI Tester*

*Location : Cumberland, RI*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

ยท         Need a good exposure on Retail Industry

o    Need to have a hands on understanding on SOA testing and understanding
SOA architecture

o    Need to have hands on experience in using SOAP UI, Mozilla Rest client

o    Need good exposure on Oracle/SQL  and should be able to write queries

o    Need to experience in using Quality center and QTP

o    Excellent knowledge in SOA concepts, Web Services (SOAP/REST) API
testing

o    Excellent knowledge in SOAP UI and CA LISA Functional and Automation
Testing

o    Should understand the Retail Domain or worked on retail domain earlier

o    Excellent communication skills and manage customers and stake holders
at Onsite

o    Should coordinate with Offshore team and handle queries coming from
Offshore

o    Should be good at effort estimations for Web Services projects

*Regards,*

*Pavan K | Technical Recruiter*

*Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise*

*SBA 8(A) Certified Firm*

*Avani Technology Solutions, Inc*

*722 Weiland Road,Suite 205 ,Rochester NY-14626*

http://www.avanitechsolutions.com

*Please add *pava...@avanitechsolutions.com *id in your Distribution list
and keep sending your consultants list.*

*Direct:* *(585) 351-2945**|*