*Greetings..!!*

*Below is the urgent requirement with our client, please let me know if you
have any consultants.*

*Send resumes to* *sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com*
<sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com>

*Position: SQL experienced COTS*

*Location: Little ton, CO*
*Duration: Long term*

*Experience : 3 - 5 years*

*Skills:* COTS product experience (Cramer preferred), Core Java, PL/SQL,
APIs, Logging Mechanisms, JUnit

   - Experience with COTS products (Cramer Inventory Management (6.0-8.0)
   preferred)
   - Knowledge of COTS product (Cramer preferred) ERD and Meta-Data
   Definitions
   - Extensive Experience writing PL/SQL code ( 2-3 years).
   - Demonstrable knowledge of Inventory telcom object modeling using API
   (API Suitability /Parameter values )
      - Circuits
      - Service
      - Devices
      - Shelf
      - Card
      - Port
      - Parameter Set
      - Parameter Set Version
      - Location
      - Subscriber
      - Link
      - Topology
   - Ability to write Packaged Procedure and functions
   - Resilient anonymous Blocks, spooling output
   - Awareness of API based object locking
   - Ability to comprehend Design Documents, and build relevant inventory.
   - COTS GUI Wizard familiarity
   - Understanding of inventory transaction management and APIs.
   - Working knowledge of UNIX Shell

*Best Regards,*

Srinivas
Tel:  (201) 524 9600 Ext 125