Greetings!!!

This is Pavan Kaparthi, Sr. Technical Recruiter from AVANI TECH SOLUTIONS
INC.  We have an Immediate Closable Requirement with one of our client.
Please find the below Position and share me if you have any suitable
consultants resumes to *pava...@avanitechsolutions.com
<pava...@avanitechsolutions.com>*

*Position : QA – PowerMHS*

*Location : Durham, NC*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*Job Description :*

Power MHS QA (# of Positions – 3)

·         Hands on experience in PowerMHS tool implementation/testing with
good knowledge in PowerMHS Claims Adjudication, Enrollment, Billing,
Payments modules

·         Ability to analyze/setup/testing of benefits using PowerMHS tool
based on the project requirements

·         Thorough understand of software development life cycle with
strong experience in quality assurancd/testing

·         Ability to review/analyze requirements, create/execute test cases
and defect management

·         Hands on experience in test management tools like HP Quality
Center/ALM

·         Good communication skills both verbal and written

·         Ability to generate testing reports, metrics for the project and
able to present with project stake holders

*Pavan Kaparthi*

 pava...@avanitechsolutions.com |
http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pavan-kaparthi/54/2b2/b36/

​​ ​585-351-2945  585-285-4133

 www.avanitechsolutions.com

722 Weiland Rd, Suite # 205, Rochester, NY 14626