Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *2153.

*Position:    ETL ArchitectLocation:   Woonsocket, RIDuration:   12+
MonthsRequired:-Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Computer science or related
field and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience and
education to   perform job responsibilitiesLeads the effort to design,
model and code Informatica based application.Having Knowledge of Unix
commands and shell scripting.Strong Skills in Database Concepts primarily
Oracle.Manages day to day activities of a offshore team of ETL developers
to enable on time production releases.Creates estimates and time lines for
scheduled tasks.Develops and documents design specifications.Analyzes
application problems and determines appropriate solution.*

Thanks & Regards;
Abhishek Bhardwaj
Sr. Technical Executive
Email:abhis...@sysmind.com
38 Washington Road; Princeton Junction; NJ: 08550
Ph:609-897-9670 Ext :- 2153
M: 609-297-0794