Hi Associate,
Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Job Title –  SAS Scientist*

*Location – Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration – 12+Months*

*Requisition Details:-*

• Primary Skills: Hadoop, Hive, Pig

• At least 2+ years of hands on development experience on IBM streams 3.1 -

Must have experience as a solution development in java

Experience / exposure to Hadoop platform with at least one project
implemented using IBM BigInsight tool or cloudera or hourton

Demonstrated work experience with the Map Reduce programming model and
Hadoop Distributed File Systems (HDFS).

Experience developing software with IBM Streams, including familiarity with
JSP/ JSON/ AJAX.

Familiarity with IBM Big Data architecture and data integration concepts on
ETL, Data Warehousing, and other basic DB technologies.

Experience with server setup on Linux.

Solid understanding of REST architecture style and its application to well
performing Web sites for global usage.

Have a good understanding of Agile development practices.

Excellent communication, self-organizing skills.

Thanks & Regards,

Bharat

IT Recruiter

Email: bha...@sysmind.com