*  Dear Partner :*

* We are in urgent requirement of candidates for an exciting opportunity.*

* Please forward suitable candidates ASAP.*

  *Please send me resumes with relevant experience required
to sure...@ncgincusa.com <sure...@ncgincusa.com> or call me    on *
*908-333-5825* <443%20539%208392>

    *Requirement List*

*Requirement Title*

Sr. Oracle PL/SQL w/ pro*c , Greenwood Village, CO (Denver, CO area).

*Skills*

   - *SQL* and PL/SQL
   - UNIX (Solaris)
   - *Pro*C*

  *Description*

*Sr. Oracle PL/SQL w/ pro*c *

*Greenwood Village, CO (Denver, CO area) *

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Years Exp:  8+ required*

*Interview Process:  Phone, online testing, skype, then potential offer.*

Requirements:

   - BS in Computer Science or a minimum of 8 years’ experience in the
   field is required
   - Experience with *Pro*C – must be recent experience *
   - Experience with a relational database query language such as Oracle
   *SQL* and PL/SQL
   - UNIX (Solaris)
   - Excellent written and verbal communication skills

*Number of Openings* :  1 0,  *Duration* :  6+ Months

         *Thanks & Regards,*

*Suresh*

*IT RecruiterNational Consulting Group IncDirect: 908 333-5825
<908%20333-5825>*
*sureshh....@gmail.com <sureshh....@gmail.com>*
*Gtalk: sureshh.ncg*
Yahoo IM: tamminenisuresh