*Greetings !!! *

This is Pavan Kaparthi, Sr. Technical Recruiter from AVANI TECH SOLUTIONS
INC.  We have an Immediate Closable Requirement with one of our client.
Please find the below Position and share me if you have any suitable
consultants resumes to *pava...@avanitechsolutions.com
<pava...@avanitechsolutions.com>*

*Position : Database Tester*

*Location : Cypress, CA*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*Qualifications:*

5 - 10 years SQL Server or TOAD experience for data extraction,
transformation and loading into databases.

2-3 years database administrator experience

Desired skills: Willingness to work under pressure and tight deadlines

Proven ability to drive business results with a customer focus in a large,
regulated company Skilled at troubleshooting and consensus-building.

*Overview of Job Responsibilities:*

Create and develop SQL scripts using TOAD or SQL to perform measure or
products set up in MDSS Determine the data needs, collect data to achieve
desired data outcomes

Support metrics populations based on the data changes to the tables Help
create error reporting from transactional tables and produce relevant
dashboard to the BSA team

Manage and enforce data constrains to ensure integrity of the database
tables Control the migrations of the products and savings data changes,
reference data changes through the development life cycle Assist with
impact analysis of any changes to the savings tables

Must analyze and validate the data set up and ensure quality assurance
through standards conformance

Create stored procedures and functions including queries to assist with the
development of reusable codes

The analyst will have to create a routine clean up strategy and a
maintenance plan as needed.

Communicates with peers inside and outside of the department exchanging
ideas or gathering information

Assist energy efficiency program clients in their individual program year
close out and cycle year start up Assist in QA/QC of the data during
release cycles and project implementation..

*Pavan Kaparthi*

 pava...@avanitechsolutions.com |
http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pavan-kaparthi/54/2b2/b36/

​​ ​585-351-2945  585-285-4133

 www.avanitechsolutions.com

722 Weiland Rd, Suite # 205, Rochester, NY 14626