you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: ETL Tester Location: Detroit, MI Duration: 6+
months*

*Needed skills include:*

*•Extensive Experience in SQL server 2008 platform*

•Extensive ETL experience

•*Expertise in Data analysis, Data modeling, Database design, Data
migration, and Business intelligence solutions*

*•Prior Health Care industry experience is a must*

•Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to find successful
resolutions for moderate to complex issues, escalating those that require
management involvement, when necessary

•*Experience in Data centric testing. Should be able to verify data loaded
in tables as per the algorithms*

•Must able to understand Data transformation rules, and able to validate
principal totals

•Experience in testing data warehousing applications

•Expertise in processing data available in Flat Files and Relational
Databases

•Create processes to ensure the data quality of the information collected

•Write and troubleshoot SQL queries and stored procedures

•Extensive hands-on experience on writing excel macros

•Extracting data from tables and  formatting and dumping in files for
validation

•In-person interviews will be requested to be paid by the vendor

•Candidate must be authorized to work in the US without employer sponsorship

•A high proficiency level in specific job related skills is required

•*Extensive creativity required across areas of expertise*

*•Understanding of concepts of Performance testing and Load Testing*

*•Strong SQL skill set*

*•Extensive experience in ETL and Data Warehouse testing*

* Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-262-9006*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*