*Greetings !!! *

This is Pavan Kaparthi, Sr. Technical Recruiter from AVANI TECH SOLUTIONS
INC.  We have an Immediate Closable Requirement with one of our client.
Please find the below Position and share me if you have any suitable
consultants resumes to *pava...@avanitechsolutions.com
<pava...@avanitechsolutions.com>*

*Position : Validation Tester*

*Location : **Waukegan, IL and **Columbus, OH*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*Job Description :*

·                   Must be willing to travel, if needed

·                   8+ years experience in Quality and Compliance with
substantial hands-on computer system validation experience

·                   Prior experience leading/mentoring other validation
professionals

·                   Prior experience working with offshore teams

·                   Experience in FDA regulated environment with good
understanding of GxP related processes including Risk Based validation.

·                   Experience in reviewing system test and user acceptance
test scripts, Traceability matrix and Design Specs.

·                   Experience in writing and executing documentation for
all aspects of the validation deliverables (etc. Requirements,
Compliance/validation Plans, test protocols, Test Summary reports and
Compliance/validation reports.

·                   Experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).

·                   Experience in QA Methodologies, designing, reviewing
and approving Test Plans, systems and UAT test scripts and Test procedures.

·                   Experience with in Change Control processes.

·                   Experience with various FDA regulations (e.g. 21 CFR
Part 11, 210, 211, 820)

·                   Experience is creation of SOPs.

·                   Knowledge of FDA guidance’s and industry standards
(i.e., GAMP)

·                   Hands on experience in HP Quality Center and QTP.

*Pavan Kaparthi*

 pava...@avanitechsolutions.com |
http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pavan-kaparthi/54/2b2/b36/

​​ ​585-351-2945  585-285-4133

 www.avanitechsolutions.com

722 Weiland Rd, Suite # 205, Rochester, NY 14626