Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

We are currently looking to fill this urgent position with our client
in *Redmond,
WA* Below is the complete details of the requirement. Please let me know if
you would be interested for this position. Please feel free to call/mail
should you have any questions.

*Position Title : Software Developer(C#/.Net)*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Duration: Long Term Contract *

*Responsibilities *:

   -
   - Responsible for developing processes, tools, automation for Software
   Image creation and delivering Software Images.
   - Required to make the Image creation process efficient and more
   reliable.
   - Required to interact across the groups, understand requirements,
   define standards, processes and deliver tools and automation to
   successfully meet those requirements.

*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS* :

   -
   - Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
   - 7 years of Software Engineering experience.
   - 5 years of experience as a SW developer or IT developer.
   - 3 years of automation development experience using PowerShell.
   - 3 years of development experience using C# (.Net / managed
   programming).
   - 2 years of experience with Windows Deployment & Imaging using DISM
   (Deployment Image Servicing and Management) tool is highly preferred but
   not required.
   - Experience with TFS (Team Foundation System) based Build system a plus
   but not required.
   - Strong communication and problem solving skills.

*Skills & Qualification* :

   -
   - Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
   - 7 years of Software Engineering experience.
   - 5 years of experience as a SW developer or IT developer.
   - 3 years of automation development experience using PowerShell.
   - 3 years of development experience using C# (.Net / managed
   programming).
   - 2 years of experience with Windows Deployment & Imaging using DISM
   (Deployment Image Servicing and Management) tool is highly preferred but
   not required.
   - Experience with TFS (Team Foundation System) based Build system a plus
   but not required.
   - Strong communication and problem solving skills.

*Please Reply with** :*

Candidates Complete Name:

Contact No(Primary and Secondary):

Email ID:

Resume:

Best time to call:

Availability:

Current location:

Willing to relocate:

Work Status: Citizen/Green Card/EAD/TN Visa/H1b(please send name and
contact details of sponsoring company):

Expected hourly rate on C2C:

If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path, please
send me a copy of your resume along with your complete details so that we
can proceed further. It has been a pleasure writing to you. I am looking
forward to work with you as you grow in your career.

*Thanks & Regards   Santosh Pillai (SAM) SourceChip, Inc*

*7 Rustic Drive,North Brunswick, NJ – 08902*

*Email: **santosh.pil...@sourcechip.net* <santosh.pil...@sourcechip.net>
* Direct: **732-917-4881** | Fax: **914-462-3343* <http://914-462-3343>

*www.sourcechip.net* <http://www.sourcechip.net/>
A Minority Certified and Women Owned Certified Enterprise, (MBE & WBE)
The information in this message may be privileged, intended only for the
use of the named recipient. If you received this communication in error,
please immediately notify us by return e-mail and destroy the original and
any copies. Any tax advice contained in this communication is not intended
and cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding tax-related penalties.