Hi Associate,
Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Position  :- MS Exchange Admin Location :- ** Dublin, OH*

*Duration :- 12+ Month*

* Requisition Details: *
6+ years of relevant work experience with Exchange and Microsoft platform
products, including the Windows 2003/2008 operating systems.
3+ years experience with Microsoft Exchange 2003/2010 including experience
with mailbox server Configuration, administration
Ability to monitor, test and analyze e-mail system activities to ensure
maximum performance, efficiency, and availability
Ability to identify and resolve problems affecting messaging systems
performance, efficiency, and availability in a timely manner
Ability to assess the need for any messaging system reconfigurations (minor
or significant)
Ability to maintain policies, procedures, and training plans for messaging
system administration and appropriate use
Hands on experience of Microsoft exchange PowerShell commands needed to
manage exchange features, roles, mailboxes, performance and troubleshooting

Thanks & Regards,

Bharat

IT Recruiter

Email: bha...@sysmind.com