Hi Associate,
Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Position  :- Migration Lead Location :- **Woonsocket, RI*

*Duration :- 12+ Month*

* Requisition Details: ** 10+ years of experience in leadership and
governance role

* Progressive work experience in Architecture, Design, Development,
Deployment & entire lifecycle project management for Enterprise Applications

* Good knowledge of Application and Infrastructure architecture

* Technological and data organization skills

* Prior experience in large application migration

* Exposure to Datapower, Gemfire, GoldenGate, F5-GTM, Replication
technologies

* Excellent Communication

* Good in Management Reporting

* Exposure to well proven architectural patterns & their applicability

* Exposure in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) techniques and concepts"

* Responsible for overall Migration

* Participate in Architectural reviews

* Excellent coordination skills

* Lead or participate in Proof-of-Concept projects

* Ability to take initiative and ownership on tasks

* Good written and oral communication

* Explain complex design items through documents and white-board sessions

* Leadership skills

* Drive Governance for down stream activities

Thanks & Regards,

Bharat

IT Recruiter

Email: bha...@sysmind.com