*Job title: Sr. SQL / SSIS Developer*

*  Location : Bedford, MA (Boston)*

* Duration:  6 to 9 months*

*  Experience  : 8 years*

*Sr. SQL/ SSIS Developer/DBA*

The continued success and rapid growth of our company has created a need
for a SQL Developer/DBA to join our core product team developing Casenet’s
next-generation product, TruCare. This is a unique opportunity to make a
major impact on a next-generation product in the growing patient care
management market.

You will take a leadership role for the database design and join in the
development of our enterprise Care Management software solution. This also
includes:

   - Writing and optimizing SQL code (database scripts, triggers, stored
   procedures) to implement database logic and database maintenance
   - Developing MS SQL Server SSIS packages to implement ETL requirements.
   - Database performance monitoring, SQL tuning and analysis,
   troubleshooting, and data concurrency analysis
   - Data modeling and data architecture
   - Various database administration tasks in our development and test
   environments
   - Developing and maintaining standards

* Job Requirements/Qualifications/Skills:*

·         A thorough understanding of Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012
(enterprise and standard editions) and Windows 2008/2012 Server

·         An understanding of MS SQL Server 2008/2012 security, MS SQL
Server 2008/2012 performance monitoring and optimization techniques,
indexes, constraints, transactions, file groups, stored procedures, full
text searching, triggers, cursors, and locking

·         The ability to plan, test, and implement the safe modification of
a production database environment during software upgrade cycles

·         Able to organize, prioritize, and manage personal workload and
projects with minimal supervision

·         Strong interpersonal communication skills

·         Programming experience is a plus.

   - Microsoft Certifications are a plus
   - Oracle DBA knowledge is a plus
   - BS degree in CS or equivalent is desirable