Greetings....!!!

My name is *Srinivas*  and I work here with US Tech Solutions as a
Technical Recruiter.

We *US Tech Solutions* is a global staff augmentation firm providing a
wide-range of talent on-demand and total workforce solutions. To know more
about US Tech Solutions, please visit our website www.ustechsolutions.com

I saw your resume posted on a Job board, and I thought to share this very
exciting job requirement with you. It is a typical role of  *MSBI Architect*
with one of our direct client.
If you feel interested, please let me know your priorities so that I can
share other details with you, and proceed further.

Prompt response is highly appreciated.

*Position: MSBI Architect*

*Location: Cary, NC*

*Duration: Fulltime*

MSBI stack – SSIS, SSRS, SSAS

• Must have a good technical background in Database design/SQL. It would be
helpful to also understand Operational, technical and analytical BI
concepts and has previously worked on projects in this area.

• Be able to understand complex data models. Quick at picking up and
understanding new models and applications

• Identify and analyze data issues and provide recommended solutions based
on business needs.

• Must be proficient writing and running SQL queries. Building simple pivot
reports.

• Good troubleshooting skills. Familiar with MS BI stank -SQL and Office
products

• Good at working with multiple stakeholders with diverse backgrounds
(technical and non-technical).

• Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment.

• Good at verbal and written communications

• Able to facilitate meetings/discussion with multiple stakeholders.

• Completed at least one end to end V1 operational or analytical BI project.

*If interested, please send me your updated resume along with below
details.*
Candidate Name

Present location (city, state or ZIP)

Work Authorization

Visa Validity till

Tel No

E-mail ID

Skype ID

*Onsite availability (post-selection)

Total onsite experience, working in US

Overall relevant experience of candidate

Availability for Interview (Preferred Time)

SSN(last 4 digits):

Expected Salary:

*Best Regards,*

Srinivas