Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please review the Job Description cited below and send me your available local
consultant profile, who can go for face to face interivew.

Must have skills: Core Java, Tibco, Investment Banking Background

Location: New York, NY

Duration: Long Term Contract

Interview: Telephonic and In person

Job Description

Need a solid Java/Tibco developer. Java will be all server side development,
solid multi-threading, candidate must have recent solid experience also working
with Tibco(Business Works). Must come from finance and just have a general
understanding of finance markets and products, the preferred knowledge would be
trading systems, credit risk, market risk, or reg reporting(don?t need all)
Should have exposure to the DB end as well, SQL Server preferred, but will work
with others.

If you can find a purely Tibco BW person we would consider that, but they
should have Java.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandan

IRIS Software, Inc.

Direct Phone: 732 912 7717 / Fax: 732 393 0035

chanda...@irissoftinc.com
 / www.irissoftinc.com

200 Metroplex Drive, Suite 300, Edison, NJ 08817

233 Broadway, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10001

A CMMi, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001 Company

Ranked on the Inc 500 list, Deloitte & Touche Fast Technology Companies, and NJ
Finest Companies