Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultant available for this following
requirement. Please add my ID(santosh.pil...@sourcechip.net) to your
mailing list and keep on sending me your Hotlist/Availability list

If interested please send me your word resume along with the below details
so that we can proceed further.

*Position Title : SAP Solution Manager*

*Location: Stamford, CT*

*Duration: Long Term Contract *

*Job Description & Skills :*

   -
   - Minimum 3 years of experience with Solution Manager.
   - Should have end to end implementation experience with SAP Solution
   Manager.
   - Should be able to configure test and implement SAP Solman
   functionalities, facilitate the deployment of standard methods and
   approaches.
   - Should be able to independently handle configuration related to
   Solution Manager.
   - Experience on SAP Solution Manager in configuring ChaRM (Change
   Request Mgmt, Change Control Mgmt), Document Management, Incident
   Management or Service Desk.
   - Business Process Monitoring.
   - Solution Implementation Test Management.
   - Template Management.
   - Solution documentation Assistant.
   - Business Process Change analyzer, Quality Gate Management.
   - Third party service desk integration, HPQC Integration for Service
   Desk and Test Management.
   - Ability to develop processes and procedures for governance around the
   use and deployment of Solution Manager.
   - Knowledge of integration of ARIS with Solution Manager.

*Please send me the resume along with the rate ASAP.** :*

Candidates Complete Name:

Contact No(Primary and Secondary):

Email ID:

Resume:

Best time to call:

Availability:

Skype ID :

Current location:

Willing to relocate:

Work Status: Citizen/Green Card/EAD/TN Visa/OPT/H1b(please send name and
contact details of sponsoring company):

Expected hourly rate on C2C:

Thanks & Regards

SAM