Please reply to:- Goel, Ankur / ag...@compunnel.com / 609-606-9010 Ext.# 1342

Job Details:-
Job Title : Data Analyst
Location : bethpage, NY
Expected Duration of Project : 12 Months
Start Date : 11/20/2014
Interview Type : Telephonic, Personal
Duties & Responsibilites : Senior Analyst
-This is a consulting position for Senior Analyst
-The ideal candidate is a team player possessing strong analytical skills with a background in broadcast or cable television research.
-We are seeking someone who wants to tell the story behind the numbers.
-We are interested in candidates who can show how they have gone above and beyond, not just listing numbers but understanding the story behind them and how it had an effect on the business.
-We are interested in a go-getter, someone who understands that accuracy is a key trait in research and also someone interested in TV research, eventually building relationships with our clients and learning new methods and systems involved in sample research.

Responsibilities Include:
- Create thoughtful and innovative audience analyses in order to best position and distinguishour company in the marketplace .Analyze and interpret television consumer tracking sources for business users and recurring adhoc requests using sample data.
- Create custom analyses such as audience reach, network performance as well as individual show performance reports.
- Handle regular weekly and monthly performance reports and insights and broadcast results in a creative and concise manner .
- Work on projects assigned by research VPs, Directors and Managers. Create custom executive level PowerPoint presentations and one-sheets using a variety of resources .
- We are interested in candidates who have added to their research knowledge by taking on added responsibility and/or systems knowledge in their current position.

Qualification/Skills:
-SAS,Excel

-Related BS or BA preferred 3+ years in related media research. Can-do attitude, go-getter, self-starter .
-Works well within a large group dynamic
-Must be detail oriented, flexible and highly organized with ability to work under pressure, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
-Strong SQL ,Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills necessary ,working Knowledge of SAS/SPSS /Microstrategy/Spotlight any other statistical / reporting tools a plus

Click here to see details and upload resume for this job.

Click here to see all jobs on jobs.compunnel.com.