*Greetings..!!*

*Below is the urgent requirement with our client, please let me know if you
have any consultants.*

*Send resumes to* *sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com*
<sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com>

*Position:  Java Developer *

*Location: San Jose*

*Hiring Mode: C2H or FTE*

*Job Description:*

1.            Design, build, and architect a high performance and scalable
backend API using the MEAN stack;

2.            Mentor a small team of bright engineers that can scale, but
are still becoming Node.js experts;

3.            Research new tool and Technology and incorporate into
development cycle.

*Technical Skills:*

1.            5+ years’ experience as Technical Lead / Systems Architect in
architecting complex JavaScript based backend applications (RESTful API’s);
- MUST HAVE

2.            1-2 years’ experience in developing server side JavaScript
applications with Node.js; - MUST HAVE

3.            Ability to architect complex applications using frameworks
and RESTful API’s; - MUST HAVE

4.            Version control with Git; - GOOD TO HAVE

5.            Experience in Scrum development and Agile product
delivery; - MUST
HAVE

6.            Knowledge of full stack development: front-end , back-end,
server side, NoSQL databases (MongoDB) and Cloud Solutions (AWS,
Rackspace); - MUST HAVE

7.            Experience with unit and automated testing and TDD - MUST HAVE

8.            Having experience with Continues Integration tools like
Jenkins is a plus. – GOOD TO HAVE

*Best Regards,*

Srinivas
Tel:  (201) 524 9600 Ext 125