*Greetings..!!*

*Below is the urgent requirement with our client, please let me know if you
have any consultants.*

*Send resumes to* *sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com*
<sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com>

*Position: Informatica Lead*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: 6+ months*

• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent
experience

• Hands-on development experience with Informatica, DAC

• Oracle BI apps experience is nice to have

• RPD is nice to have

• Proficient in SQL

• Experience with various SDLC methodologies

• Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills

• Strong ability to quickly learn and comprehend business processes and
problems in order to effectively develop technical solutions to their
requirements

• Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making ability

• Excellent written and oral communication skills

• Proactive ability to get things done with a small team

• Inclination to take smart, informed risks and lean into problems and
their solutions.

*Best Regards,*

Srinivas
Tel:  (201) 524 9600 Ext 125