*an Oracle Shipping Execution Developer in Green Bay, Wisconsin.  Start is
12/1 & will last for 2+ MONTHS.*

*JOB ID R105325.01*

*Looking for 6+ years experience:*

*Shipping Execution Developer *

YES/NO

 Can this person create MD070s

 Does this person understand Oracle shipping execution APIs

We are looking for a technical resource to help with our Europe Oracle EBS
project. The person will be working with distribution process and
integrations with 3PL (3rd party logistics) providers. The following is a
list of skills and experience we are looking for in a candidate:
Oracle/Programming Skills:
• Oracle shipping execution API’s
o Creating deliveries
o Reserving inventory
o Pick release
o Ship confirm
• Inter-org transfer API’s
o Shipping and receiving
• Miscellaneous inventory transactions
• PL/SQL
• Oracle forms
• Concurrent programs
Other Skills:
• MD070 creation experience
• Good communication skills

Deliverables:

The deliverable will be a completed, fully tested and fully functioning set
of interfaces between the customer’s inventory system using Oracle shipping
execution APIs to the customer’s Third Party Logistics provider (3PL)
systems.
We are looking for a technical resource to help with our Europe Oracle EBS
project. The person will be working with distribution process and
integrations with 3PL (3rd party logistics) providers. The following is a
list of skills and experience we are looking for in a candidate:
Oracle/Programming Skills:
• Oracle shipping execution API’s
o Creating deliveries
o Reserving inventory
o Pick release
o Ship confirm
• Inter-org transfer API’s
o Shipping and receiving
• Miscellaneous inventory transactions
• PL/SQL
• Oracle forms
• Concurrent programs
Other Skills:
• MD070 creation experience
• Good communication skills

Criteria:

Someone who can get this work done:
We are looking for a technical resource to help with our Europe Oracle EBS
project. The person will be working with distribution process and
integrations with 3PL (3rd party logistics) providers. The following is a
list of skills and experience we are looking for in a candidate:
Oracle/Programming Skills:
• Oracle shipping execution API’s
o Creating deliveries
o Reserving inventory
o Pick release
o Ship confirm
• Inter-org transfer API’s
o Shipping and receiving
• Miscellaneous inventory transactions
• PL/SQL
• Oracle forms
• Concurrent programs

Other Skills:
• MD070 creation experience
• Good communication skills

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Kuldeep Yadav*

*Sage Group Consulting, Inc.*

*3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730*

*Email: kkya...@sagetl.com <ssi...@sagetl.com>*

*Direct: *732-856-5824

*Work: 732-767-0010 Ext: 502*

*Fax:    *732-767-0015