you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: Windows Admin With Exchange Exp. (Face to  face
interview after telephonic) Location: Dallas, TX Duration: 6+ months*

*Responsibilities for this position include:*

•Define complex system requirements and objectives based on business needs
and deliver high quality solutions related to web technologies and business
systems.

•Troubleshoot and resolve system service failures by identifying and
analyzing the situation and provide corrective actions.

•Develop, install and test new web based and business technologies,
software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches.

•Provide senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding
systems architecture.

•Facilitate the establishment and implementation of standards, processes,
and documentation that guide the design of technology solutions including
architecting and implementing solutions.

•Manage and maintain Microsoft Exchange and messaging technology software
and security.

•Work closely with development teams to test applications and assist in
providing direction for defect fixes and system enhancements

•Simplify complex ideas and present the information in group settings

*REQUIREMENTS*

*•Bachelors Degree (BA/BS) or Master's degree in related field of work or
equivalent work experience. (Equivalent work experience = 2 years
experience for every year of higher education).*

•Industry related certifications preferred

•Strong systems engineering skills with an emphasis on enterprise scale
architecture.

*•5 to 7+ years experience of advanced knowledge in Exchange 2010, Windows
200x, Office Communications Server/Lync, Blackberry, and ActiveSync.*

•Significant experience in upgrading/migrating Exchange platforms.

•Strong background in Windows OS, Microsoft Active Directory service model.

•Strong knowledge of mobile messaging platforms and multiple mobile OS.

•Ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively.

•*Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Powershell 2.0 and vbscript.*

•Strong communication and conceptual skills

•Proven ability to meet tight deadlines:  Energy, enthusiasm, and a strong
work ethic is a must.

*Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-262-9006*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*