*Hi,*

*If you have anyone with you for the following position. *

* Send resumes to **vib...@idctechnologies.com
<vib...@idctechnologies.com> *

*Role: Tibco Administrator*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 3+ months*

*Phone and Skype*

.

   - Must have 8+ years of experience in system delivery, which includes
   the functional and technical design, build, and test phases (Software
   Development Life-Cycle - SDLC).
   - Must have 5+ year of experience in TIBCO Environments.
   - Must have experience supporting TIBCO Applications and Environments.
   - Understanding of integration capabilities.
   - Experience with TIBCO middleware technologies (BusinessWorks, EMS,
   ADB, HAWK and additional adapters)
   - Experience with XML concepts, frameworks, and standards.
   - Strong working knowledge of enterprise integration architecture and
   enterprise application integration.
   - Experience with TIBCO Architecture and infrastructure
   - Experience in installation and configuration on Linux
   - Experience in Unix and Linux environment, Linux scripts
   - Experience with Web Logic platform, administrator skills a plus

*Soft Skills:*

   - Demonstrate effective communication, analytical and problem solving
   skills.
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
   - Should be able to interact with multiple teams independently and
   architect solutions.
   - Demonstrates ability to prioritize work load and meet multiple project
   deadlines.
   - Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent
   decisions.

*MUST HAVE SKILLS:*

   - TIBCO EMS Admin skills
   - Must have installed and configured production ready EMS servers in FT
   and LB mode.
   - Experience with TIBCO RV and TIBCO Hawk.
   - Good familiarity with working in a Linux environment and some Linux
   shell scripting.
   - Troubleshooting and support experience with above products.

*GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS:*

   - Familiarity with TIBCO products like BW and Adapters.
   - Familiarity with Java
   - Familiarity with Application Integration Concepts

*Regards,*

*Vibhoj Kumar Shukla*

*Technical Recruiter*

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC*

*Email:  *vib...@idctechnologies.com | *Desk:* (*408)-457-9399* *Ext*-*2089*

*Gmail/G-talk:* vibhoj.usstaffing
<vibhoj.usstaff...@gmail.com?subject=G-Talk%20Request> |*YahooM:*
vibhoj.tekshapers
<vibhoj.tekshap...@yahoo.com?subject=Yahoo%20Messenger%20Request>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/vibhojshukla/>
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

our mailing list.

 Simply *Click Here* <vib...@idctechnologies.com?subject=REMOVE> to
*Unsubscribe* and we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."