Hello Folks,

Greetings for the day!!

Please find the below Job Description and share me your interest

and the updated profile(s) to rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com

*Job Description :*

*Job Details:*

*Title        : Programmer (.NET Developer) Location: Schenectady, NY
Duration: 24 months *

*Job Description:*
60 months of hands-on experience *designing, developing, and deploying
enterprise-scale, secured Microsoft web applications in an n-tier
architecture. *

60 months of hands-on experience with *JavaScript and JQuery*.

60 months of hands-on experience with *HTML and CSS.*

48 months of hands-on experience *designing, developing, and deploying
ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> 3.5+ with C#, enterprise-scale secure
applications.*

48 months of hands-on experience *writing queries for Microsoft SQL Server
2008.*

36 months of hands-on experience *programming T-SQL: stored procedures,
triggers, functions, and views for MS SQL 2008*

36 months of hands-on experience *creating views and procedures for data
extractions between systems.*

36 months of hands-on experience *developing and deploying Microsoft SQL
Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports.*

I’ll be looking forward to hear from your end.

Have a great day ahead.

Thanks & Regards

*Rajendhra*

*Talent Acquisition Group *Direct: *(512) 308 3789 *| Desk:
*(512) 237 7820 x 102 **rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com*
<rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com> * |  *http://www.ttssolutionsusa.com

13809 Research Blvd, Suite 279
Austin, TX 78750