Good Day!

This is Pavan Kaparthi, Sr. Technical Recruiter from Avani Tech Solutions
Inc.

I got a NEW job position and would like to share with you, if you are
looking for a new job/change please share let me know your thoughts by
replying to this email -pava...@avanitechsolutions.com

You can reach me at *585-351-2945 (D) any time 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM EST* to
discuss further.

If you are not available or not suitable for this role please accept my
apologies. I appreciate & will be thankful for your support with few
references from your network who are looking for a job.

*Location: Lansing, MI .*
*Total positions: 3 SharePoint Developers with 3-5+ years of experience.*
*Duration: 6-12 month contract opportunity.*

*Job Description :*

The Senior Software Developer’s role is to define, develop, test, analyze,
and maintain new web applications for internal and external use in support
of the achievement of business requirements. This includes writing, coding,
testing, and analyzing software programs and applications. The Senior
Software Developer will focus on creating publicand private web
applications that provide enhanced business functionality.

*Qualified candidates must meet ONE of the following educational
requirements:*

o A high school diploma/equivalent plus 6 years of IT work experience
o An Associate’s degree in the field of Computer Science, Web Development,
Information Systems, or a related field plus 5 years of IT work experience
o A Bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science, Web Development,
InformationSystems, or a related field plus 3 years of IT work experience

*Skills Required :*

•5 years of experience with SharePoint version 2007 or higher
•3 years of experience with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript
•3 years of experience with a JavaScript framework
•Understanding of the DOM
•Ability to design, develop, test, and troubleshoot system applications
•Good written communication skills
•Strong verbal communication skills

*Pavan Kaparthi*

 pava...@avanitechsolutions.com |
http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pavan-kaparthi/54/2b2/b36/

​​ ​585-351-2945  585-285-4133

 www.avanitechsolutions.com

722 Weiland Rd, Suite # 205, Rochester, NY 14626