you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: QA Tester Location: Raleigh, NC Duration: 6+ months*

*NOTE: Must have some RESTful experience. Looking for a QA Tester Tester
(mostly manual, with some automation AND RESTful experience)*

*Notes from Hiring Manager:*

*-Testing services*

*-Web authentication*

*-Silk preferred, QTP ok*

*-Agile *

*-Source control moving to TFS (familiarity helpful)*

*-REST Services*

*-Mostly manual testing*

*-First web service this group is creating*

*Standard Description:*

*-Experience successfully testing applications for Windows platforms using
Microsoft technologies including TFS, Visual Studio, *

*SQL Server, and multiple Windows operating systems (XP, Win 7, Windows
Server 2003 and 2008, Win 8).*

-This is mainly a manual testing position.

-Hands on experience using *SilkTest or other test automation tools*.

-Experience in complex data analysis and data calculations.

-Experience as an expert in test design, with a proven track record of
designing reasonable and effective tests that can quickly show whether a
product is ready for market.

-Experience in industry leading test methodologies and QA best practices.

-Extremely strong investigative and interpretive skills required.

-Very strong multitasking skills will be required.

-Good estimation skills - able to provide reasonable estimates.

-Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus.

-Must be comfortable in a dynamic fast paced environment.

-Must be independent and capable of learning new skills and product
features quickly.

-BS or MS in computer science or related technical field.

*Background:*

*We are the leading provider of portfolio management and accounting
solutions to more than 3000 independent financial advisor firms. For more
than 20 years*, we've leveraged technology and deep industry expertise to
develop powerful portfolio management solutions to help advisors manage
their practice.

Our main products feature a flexible and scalable solution allowing clients
to efficiently work with multiple brokers and custodians.

*We use Microsoft technologies (VB, C#, .Net, WPF, MS SQL, ASP) to develop
products for standalone, 2-tier, and 3-tier Windows and Web platforms.*

The QA Engineer will work closely with the development team and business
partners to plan,

create and execute manual and automated software testing activities on a
project implementing new *REST service f*eatures on a large and complex
portfolio management system.

The right candidate will have expertise with QA best practices and have
proven experience performing all QA-related functions such as vetting
requirements, creating Test Plans and test cases,

executing test cases, creating automation scripts, and reviewing regression
results in order to quickly determine if our products are ready for market.

QA team members at SPT work very closely with developers on an integrated
team dedicated to delivering high quality solutions, and the right
candidate will enjoy being part of a highly interactive, agile team.

*Essential Duties: *

-Strong communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills are necessary.
Ability to interact and communicate well with business partners and
technology teams is required.

Written and verbal communication skills must both be strong.

-Works directly with appropriate business partners and development to
understand project concepts, objectives and approach of software
development projects.

-Cooperatively establishes the purpose and deliverables of the test effort.

-Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression,
load and system testing.

-Working with business owner(s) and QA team to develop and implement test
plans/cases

-Works collaboratively with development during all stages of projects to
provide in process testing results.

-Define and track quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and
open defect counts.

-Manage defects and proactively identify risks to management

-Able to work independently and in team environments.

-Develop automated testing scripts and framework using SilkTest or other
automation software.

*Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-262-9006*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*