5 JAVA Positions with UHG

We have a role that is looking to hire immediately. We're sending qualified
resumes directly to the manager and plan on interviewing Saturday.

F2F *this Saturday,* we have a deal.

I PLACED 2 RESOURCES ON THE TEAM  THIS WEEKEND. *MUST DO FACE TO FACE*

LOCATION: 5701 Katella Avenue, Cypress, CA 90630

I had we have 5 openings as a JAVA developer

Healthcare Exp must

*Is this person a sole contributor or part of a team?* - These individuals
will be part of a team already working on this initiative. We currently
have 10 developers and are in need of an additional 15 developers to meet
our aggressive timelines. Our first deliverable on this initiative is due
in March / April '15.  - These resources will be a part of the Pharmacy
Benefits Service team. This team sports green field application development
for the Optum Rx Business unit.

*What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily
responsibilities?*

   - Spring 2.5+, Hibernate 3.5+, and Webservices [at least one of CXF,
   Axis, or Jersey] experience
   - 2+ years Unix and/or Linux experience
   - Experience delivering web-based technology solutions to meet business
   needs

*Where is the work to be performed? *
5701 Katella Avenue, Cypress, CA 90630 or if they need more space, the
candidates will need to sit at: 3120 Lake Center Dr, Santa Ana or

*What are the work hours?* 9am - 6pm or 8am - 5pm

*Who will be conducting interviews?*
Dilip Bhagwani, Sr IT Architecture Cnslt

*Kuldeep Yadav*
*Technical recruiter*
*Net2Source Inc.*
*Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 4 <%28201%29%20340.8700%20x%204>52| Fax: (201)
685.8135 <%28201%29%20685.8135>*
*Address: 15 Exchange Place, Suite # 500, Jersey City, NJ - 07302*
*Website:* www.net2source.com