you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: Network Tester (USC/GC Only) Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6+ months*

*QA Test Engineer*

*Scripting knowledge is not a mandatory requirement for this position, but
is a plus.*

*Required skills: *

(we don’t expect the candidate to have all the requirements filled, but the
more the better)

-*Strong testing skill in L2 Ethernet switching and TCP/IP networking
technologies (VLAN, ether channel, Multicast, ACL etc) Experience in Cisco
switches and routers (IOS and NXOS) is a plus*

*-Basic IP routing protocol experience and knowledge.  *

*Extensive routing protocol experience is not a requirement but is a plus
(see below)*

-L4 TCP and UDP transport layer knowledge

-L7 application knowledge in at least a few of the following protocols (*like
HTTP, Streaming media RTSP, SIP, FTP, SSH, TFTP)*

-Ability to plan independently and execute product testing with quality
(White box, Black box testing, Scalability, performance, solution and
system testing)

-Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills

-Strong Linux and Windows server administration and troubleshooting
knowledge, and server deployment knowledge

*-Good working knowledge with traffic generators and analyzers (Spirent,
Shenick, IXIA, Pagent, Iperf, Netperf, Iometer, etc.)*

*-MS combined with 5-7 years of related experience, or BS combined with
7-10+ yrs related experience*

*Highly desired skills and knowledge areas:*

*-High Availability, VRRP, HSRP on any network devices. High Availability
with firewalls is a plus.*

-The position does not require extensive routing protocol experience (*RIP,
OSPF, BGP, etc)* but knowledge and experience in this area is a big plus

-Experience with load balancers (L4-L7) is a plus

-*Tunnel security (IPSec)*

*-Encryption technologies (SSL/TLS)*

*-Network Performance testing and benchmarking experience with multi-cpu
network devices is a plus*

-*Virtualization knowledge is a plus (Any or all of the following: Vmware,
Citrix XenServer, Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM).*

Experience with Hypervisor Technologies/Virtualization technologies.

-Scripting (TCL, PERL) is a plus, but not a requirement

*Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-262-9006*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*