you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: Java Developer With JBoss Exp. (Face to face
interview after telephonic) Location: Parsippany, NJ Duration: 6+ months*

*Job Description and required skills:*

Must be able to create Java Web Services from scratch, not referring to
anything else from a prior application, etc.

Must have Web Service development experience - not just consuming Web
Services

•Must have at least 3 years of Web Services experience

•*Must have experience with Java 1.6 or higher (client is moving to Java
1.7)*

•Must have experience with JAX-WS SOAP

JAX-RS experience is not required but is a nice to have

*•Must have experience with implementing Java Web Services under JBoss
AS7/6.0 or Apache CXF.  *

*The client is currently using JBoss AS7 Server.*

*•Must have Agile environment experience*

*•Experience/Proficiency in SOA Applications*

*•Must be able to work independently as there is only one Java Developer.  *

There are no other team members to rely on.

They will be reporting to a lead who has a very good technical background.

•Communication Skills – Telephone and in person communication skills must
be excellent.

*Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-262-9006*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*