*Greetings..!!*

*Below is the urgent requirement with our client, please let me know if you
have any consultants.*

*Send resumes to* *sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com*
<sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com>

*Role – ENOVIA PLM Coordinator*

*Location-  Wichita, KS*

*Duration – 6 months +*

*Purpose of the Role:* Integration of PLM implementation activities across
geographically distributed teams.

*Principal Accountabilities:*
• Work with business teams to gather functional/business process
requirements
• Convert business/functional requirements into implementable processes in
Enovia
• Translate implementation roadmap into implementation plan with specific
milestones
• Assign implementation modules/task to distributed teams, integrate and
program manage deliverables
• Ability to define and implement best practices in collaborative PLM
implementation
• Coach/train teams on Enovia implementation best practices (whenever
required/available)

*Work Experience*
• 10-12 years of experience in Enovia implementations (essential)
• Good understanding of manufacturing processes – NPI, Engineering Change,
EBOM & MBOM (essential)
• Strong hands-on experience in Enovia V6 implementations with EC, DC,
Library Central, IP Export Module, Aero accelerator or PMC (essential)
• Prior experience in PLM integration with other enterprise systems like
ERP, MES etc. (desirable)

*Knowledge/Skills/Abilities*

• Excellent communication skills Essential
• Team player Essential
• Ability to work on own initiative Essential
• Ability to learn quickly Essential
• Good presentation skills Desirable

*Best Regards,*

Srinivas