Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *2153.

*Position:     Ab Initio DeveloperLocation:    Warren, NJDuration:   12+
MonthsRequired:-7-8+ years of experience is required.Good experience in Ab
Initio as an ETL ToolEnsures Ab Initio code base is appropriately
engineered so as to maintain current functionalityDesign, code, unit test
and deploy Ab Initio modulesPerform migration of application code and
metadata through Dev, SIT, UAT and ProdExperience with all components of Ab
Initio such as Scan, join, Partition by key, Partition by Round Robin,
Gather, Merge, Interleave, Lookup etc.Experience with various Ab initio
parallelism techniques, Ab initio Graphs using Data, Pipeline & Component
parallelismsExperience and expertise on SQL and Unix shell scripting*
Experience using any of the scheduling tools like Autosys, Control-M etc.
Strong Data warehousing concepts good Analysis skills
Experience in architecting various mode of source extract/Target design in
ABINITIO such as COBOL, SAP RFC, JAVA web services, XML, MQ Series and DBMS
databases
Hands on reporting and one hands on ETL experience in career

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Bhardwaj
Sr. Technical Executive
Email:abhis...@sysmind.com
38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ: 08550
Ph:609-897-9670 Ext :- 2153
M: 609-297-0794