Hi Associate,

Hope you are doing good today.

I am *Venu* and working with *TTS Solutions, Inc*. I have a “*Adobe CQ5
Developer**”* Job opportunity in “*Harrisburg, PA**”*.

Please share your updated resume and below requested details to
matt...@ttssolutionsusa.com , if you are interested in discussing the
following job opening.

*Job Details:Title: Adobe CQ5 Developer*

*Location: Harrisburg, PA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Job Description:*
Expertise in Adobe CQ foundational concepts and a solid understanding of
CQ5 building blocks.
Experience leveraging web content management component of Adobe CQ to
customize and port customer websites is required.
Experience with custom component development for CQ5.4 is an asset.
Experience leveraging CRX as a repository is an asset.
Experience leveraging Adobe CQ workflows is an asset

*Required details:*

Full name as per SSN                       :
Last 4 digits of SSN                           :
DOB                                                         :

Work authorization                         :

Location                                                :

Relocation                                            :

Availability for Project                   :

Best time for technical screen     :

Education                                             :

Best Mail ID                                          :

Best Contact for Interview            :
Skype ID                                                 :
Hourly Rate (All inclusive)            :

I’ll be looking forward to hear from your end.
Have a great day ahead.

Thanks…

*Venu Kumar*

Talent Acquisition Group